£99 – Wiltshire: manor stay w/meals nr Cotswolds, save 36%
Why We Love This Deal
The Moonraker Hotel is a 17th-century manor house that's a few minutes' drive from the Cotswolds and 25 minutes from the spa town of Bath. The property was originally part of the Abbess of Glastonbury's estate; the restaurant is the farm's old milking parlour and features a huge stone fireplace. Dinner, bed, and breakfast stays at this property are now £99, and save up to 36% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Double Room, with continental breakfast and a 2-course dinner (any two courses; +£6.50 for steak), for two — valid Sunday-Friday until 31 March, 2021; Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- It's £169 for a 2-night stay or £239 for a 3-night stay in a Superior Double Room, with the extra nights on B&B — valid Sunday-Friday 2 January-31 March, 2021; Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Alternatively, it's £199 for a 2-night stay or £279 for a 3-night stay, valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 December, 2020, with accommodation in a Standard or Superior Double Room (subject to availability on booking), daily continental breakfast, and a 2-course dinner on the first night — Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £25 for the 3-night stay only (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 23-26, 31 December, 2020; 1 January; 2-12 April, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Moonraker Hotel is on the outskirts of Trowbridge, Wiltshire's county town that's home to a country park, a train station, and a museum where you can learn about the local history
- Rooms are in the manor house, the former cow sheds, and the old barns — Standard Rooms are compact and quirky, while Superior Rooms are more spacious and have a seating area
- Farleigh Hungerford Castle is less than 10 minutes' drive away, while the Westbury White Horse is a 20-minute drive away
- Wilton House, a grand manor that has been the country seat of the Earls of Pembroke for over 400 years, Old Sarum Iron Age hillfort, and Stonehenge are all less than 50 minutes' drive away
- We've also negotiated an afternoon tea for two, for £19
- The hotel has increased hygiene regulations, such as temperature checking on arrival, contactless check-in and checkout, and social distancing measures in place in the bar, restaurant, and lounge, to protect against the spread of Covid-19
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01225 777393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with The Moonraker Hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Up to 36% off
How to Book
(75 Member Ratings)