£75 – Somerset inn stay with meals, save 37%
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays for two at The White Hart Pub & Rooms in Wells city centre, steps from the cathedral and the marketplace, are now £75. This package saves 37% on usual bed-and-breakfast rates, plus you get a pizza or deli board each.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with continental breakfast buffet, for two
- Any stone-baked pizza or deli board (worth up to £10.95 per person)
- It's £139 for a 2-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- Well-behaved dogs are an extra £20 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Book by 17 May
- Not available on 10-13 April
Why We Love It
- With a history that dates back to the 15th century, The White Hart Pub & Rooms is one of the oldest inns in Wells
- The property won an episode of Channel 4's "Four in a Bed" in December, 2016
- Wells Cathedral is one of the earliest Gothic structures in England, while the 13th-century Bishop's Palace has a moat that's home to bell-ringing swans -- in a tradition that dates back to the 1870s, the swans are taught to ring the bell for food
- The property was refurbished in autumn, 2018, by the award-winning Concorde Design and the restaurant reopened in November, 2019, as a traditional British pub that serves pizzas and deli boards
- Wookey Hole, the Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cheddar Gorge, Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve, and Glastonbury Abbey and Tor are all within 25 minutes' drive of the property
Travelzoo Tip: Wells Market Place comes to life every Wednesday and Saturday, with over 50 stalls selling local produce and goods.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01749 672056 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (at least 14 days prior to arrival), then contact us for a refund. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
(53 Member Ratings)