£99 – Wiltshire country house stay with tasting-menu dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight dinner, bed and breakfast stays at Stanton Manor -- a 19th-century hotel near the Cotswolds -- are now less than £50 per person. This deal saves 49% compared to regular rates.
- Accommodation in a Superior Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 4-course tasting-menu dinner with an amuse-bouche each (worth £55 per person; vegetarian menu available)
- A 2-night stay is £169, with the extra night on B&B
- Not available on 21-23, 25 January; 22, 28 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- The hotel had a major refurbishment in February, 2018, and reopened with a new lounge, bar and reception area
- The original manor house was listed in the Domesday Book, and many features, including its large stone fireplaces, were retained when the property was rebuilt in 1840
- Stanton Manor is 10 minutes' drive from the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Bath and Bristol are both less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01666 837552 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
4, 11, 17-18 31 January; 1, 6, 8, 15, 21, 29 February have sold out.
How to Book
(84 Member Ratings)