£75 – Somerset inn stay inc breakfast & dining credit
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays for two at The White Hart Pub & Rooms in Wells city centre, steps from the cathedral and the marketplace, are now £75. This package saves 37% on usual bed-and-breakfast rates, plus you get £30 to spend on food in the bar.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £15 dining credit per person to spend in the bar (food only)
- Saturday nights are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Stay in a Superior Room for an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Well-behaved dogs are an extra £20 per dog (payable direct to the hotel)
- Children can stay on B&B for an extra £30 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 22-27, 31 December, 2019; 1 January, 2020
Why We Love It
- With a history that dates back to the 15th century, The White Hart Pub & Rooms is one of the oldest inns in Wells
- The property won an episode of Channel 4's "Four in a Bed" in December, 2016
- Wells Cathedral is one of the earliest Gothic structures in England, while the 13th-century Bishop's Palace has a moat that's home to bell-ringing swans -- in a tradition that dates back to the 1870s, the swans are taught to ring the bell for food
- The property was refurbished in autumn, 2018, by the award-winning Concorde Design and the restaurant reopened in November, 2019, as a traditional British gastropub
- Wookey Hole, the Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cheddar Gorge, Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve, and Glastonbury Abbey and Tor are all within 25 minutes' drive of the property
Travelzoo Tip: Wells Market Place comes to life every Wednesday and Saturday, with over 50 stalls selling local produce and goods.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01749 672056 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
9, 11 December; 17-18 January; 4 February have sold out.
How to Book
(26 Member Ratings)