£199 – 2-night Somerset stay with dinner & bubbly, was £350
Why We Love This Deal
The Queens Arms is an 18th-century country inn on the Dorset-Somerset border, close to the medieval market town of Sherborne. A value-packed 2-night break at this award-winning hotel is now £199, saving up to 43% on the regular rates.
- A 2-night stay in a Superior Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner each on the first evening (worth £35 per person)
- A glass of prosecco each on arrival (worth £7.50 per person)
- Devon cream tea for two on the second day of your stay (worth £7.50 per person)
- Members who book a minimum 2-course dinner on the second evening will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (worth £20)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 23 December, 2019-3 January, 2020
- Selected rooms are dog-friendly for an extra £15 per night; enquire on booking if you would like to take along a canine friend
- Children aged 2-12 can stay for an extra £35 on a bed-and-breakfast basis
Why We Love It
- This quintessentially English bolthole is perfect for a cosy break: expect open fires, flagstone floors and excellent local walks
- The Good Pub Guide 2020 praises this "handsome" inn with its "bustling" bar and "lovely country views", while The Michelin Guide 2019 calls The Queens Arms a "hub-of-the-village pub" with "plush bedrooms"
- The hotel has an AA Pick of the Pubs award, plus it won a Taste of the West Gold Award 2017/2018
- The Daily Telegraph says, "you'll find cosy lodgings and a surprisingly sophisticated restaurant menu in a blend of 21st-century luxury and unspoilt countrified charm"
- History buffs will be in their element with the National Trust properties of Stourhead and King Alfred's Tower, Lytes Cary Manor, Tintinhull House and Montacute House all less than 30 minutes' drive away
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens and Haynes International Motor Museum are also within a 30-minute drive
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call reservations between 9:30am-6pm Monday-Friday on 01963 220317 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. No alternatives or exchanging of any items in the package is permitted. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 43% off
(76 Member Ratings)