£99 – Devon: 2-night coastal getaway, was £198
Why We Love This Deal
The Masons Arms is a traditional inn in the historic village of Branscombe, a pretty spot on East Devon's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jurassic Coast. You can now pick up a 2-night mini break in this stunning spot for £99 instead of the usual £198.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £10 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 22 December-3 January
Why We Love It
- The inn offers uninterrupted countryside views, characterful charm and spacious bedrooms, 10 minutes' walk from Branscombe's shingle beach
- With its mile-long winding high street, Branscombe is believed to be the longest village in the country, and is full of colourful old cottages
- There are a host of picturesque coastal walks nearby -- Branscombe is on the South West Coast Path, which runs along the Jurassic Coast
- Facilities at The Masons Arms include a restaurant and a cosy bar with an open fire
- The pretty fishing village of Beer, famous for its smuggling history and Quarry Caves, is a 10-minute drive away. The Regency seafront at Sidmouth is less than 20 minutes away by car
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0345 241 1133 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
1-30 November; 6-13 January have now sold out
How to Book
(159 Member Ratings)