£99 – Devon: harbour-front stay with dinner, was £172
2-28 Oct; 7, 10-11, 18-19, 24-25 Nov; 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 19 Dec have now sold out.
Inhale the crisp sea air and watch fishermen bring in their fresh catch with an overnight stay at the Quayside Hotel in Brixham, now £99. Getaways at this harbour-front property -- comprising of six former fisherman's cottages -- are up to 42% cheaper than usual, and include:
- Overnight accommodation in an Inland room, with full English breakfast, for two
- £30-per-person dining credit towards the à la carte menu
- A glass of prosecco (worth £6 per person)
- A 2-night stay is £159, with daily breakfast, and dinner and prosecco on the first night only
- It's £219 for a 3-night stay, with daily breakfast, and dinner and prosecco on the first night only
- Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Upgrade to a Sea View Snug Double or Twin Room for an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 3-4 Nov
Why We Love It
- This deal includes £30-per-person dinner credit to spend in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, which uses locally sourced fish
- Brixham, a hillside fishing town with a working harbour surrounded by colourful homes, has plenty of pubs and cafés where you can watch the world go by. There is also a replica of Francis Drake's Golden Hind in the harbour
- The Blue Flag Breakwater beach is less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel
- The hotel is less than 10 minutes' drive from Berry Head National Nature Reserve -- winter mornings are a great time to spot harbour porpoises
- Agatha Christie's Greenway house, now a National Trust property, is a 20-minute drive away. From here you can get a ferry across to the picturesque village of Dittisham on the Dart Estuary
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01803 855751 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
Limited Quantity Available
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri 1 Oct-22 Dec; +£10 Sat
How to Book
(187 Member Ratings)