£219—Deluxe Kent coast break with 7-course tasting menu
Why We Love This Deal
A foodie escape to The Yarrow Hotel is £219; soak up the sea air and then enjoy a 7-course tasting menu curated by Head Chef Sam Spratt, who has years of experience at AA-Rosette and Michelin-starred restaurants. Beautiful bays and Kent's Heritage Coast—one of Lonely Planet's top regions to travel to—are all within easy reach from Broadstairs.
- Valid Tuesday-Friday 2 January-31 March, 2024. Saturdays are an extra £20, payable direct to the hotel
- An overnight stay for two people in a Deluxe Double room, with full English breakfast
- A 7-course tasting menu (worth £75 per person)
- Not available on Sundays and Mondays; and on 20, 24 January; 14 February; 9 March, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- Broadstairs' Victoria Gardens, clifftop promenade, and Viking Bay are less than 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- The Daily Telegraph calls The Yarrow, "a smart hotel with spacious, top-quality rooms". The hotel is housed in a Jacobethan-style building constructed in 1894 as a place for children to convalesce. The Grade II-listed building was extensively renovated prior to opening in 2016, while retaining much of its historic character.
- Follow the coastline north to arrive at Stone Bay, lined with multicoloured beach huts; take a paddle at Joss Bay; or admire the photogenic chalk stacks at Botany Bay.
- Margate is approximately 15 minutes' drive from the hotel. Widely regarded as the epitome of a British seaside town, its home to amusement arcades and a retro funfair, Dreamland. You'll also find vintage shops, a distinct cultural vibe, and the Turner Contemporary Gallery.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher becomes non-refundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you can amend, subject to availability, your reservation date(s) directly with the hotel providing there is at least 8 days’ notice. Simply contact the hotel at least 8 days prior to your original travel dates. If you wish to amend your booking to dates outside of the offer's validity period, supplements may apply, payable direct to the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy or if you fail to arrive for your stay, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture. All reservations are subject to availability.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 32% off
How to Book
- Not available on Sundays or Mondays; and on 20, 24 January; 14 February; 9 March, 2024
- Parking is free.
- Children can stay upon prior request (contact the hotel directly for more details).
- Accessible rooms are available; contact the hotel directly for more details.
- Pets cannot stay as part of this deal.
(146 Member Ratings)