£129 – Central Oxford getaway w/breakfast & wine, save 44%
Why We Love This Deal
Poke your head out of your bedroom window at the Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel and soak up the dreaming spires of Oxford's historic city centre. Stays at this perfectly located 17th-century coaching inn now start from less than £65 per person, with breakfast and a bottle of wine.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Friday stays from 10 October, 2021-31 March, 2022; Saturdays are an extra £80
- Overnight accommodation in a Privilege Room, including breakfast, for two
- A bottle of house wine (worth £15)
- Late checkout until 1pm
- Not available on 16 October; 11 November; 25, 31 December, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The Independent names Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel one of the best hotels in Oxford
- This 4-star hotel is comprised of four 17th-century coaching inns seamlessly spliced together in a super central spot
- Rooms are adorned with photos of famous Oxford sights, or simply stroll over the road to visit the Examination Halls and Magdalen College with its famous belltower
- The hotel has played host to Lewis Carroll and JRR Tolkein, and is surrounded by beautiful historic college buildings
- The hotel's Keepers Kitchen & Bar serves traditional British fare, with dishes featuring local produce such as Cotswold honey
- Fancy a day trip? Blenheim Palace is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, and the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is less than an hour by car
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01865 248 332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 2pm three days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.