£109 – West Sussex coaching inn stay with dinner, save 38%
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays at The Norfolk Arms Hotel, a Georgian coaching inn in the shadows of Arundel Castle in West Sussex, are now less than £55 per person. Including a 2-course à la carte dinner and breakfast, this deal saves up to 38% on the regular rates, and is valid for travel from September until March, 2022.
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 21 September, 2021-31 March, 2022. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Cosy or Standard Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course à la carte dinner for two (any main with a starter or dessert*)
- A 2-night stay is £169, with the extra night on B&B
- Not available on 24-25 September; 15-16 October; 27 November; 4, 11, 24-31 December, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 21 September, 2021-31 March, 2022. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Norfolk Arms Hotel is a Georgian coaching inn that was built by the 10th Duke of Norfolk in the 1780s
- The property is near the River Arun, and is around five minutes' walk from Arundel Castle, a "stunning" (VisitEngland) restored Medieval castle and stately home with "spectacular" gardens
- As well as its castle, Arundel has a cathedral, while WWT Arundel Wetland Centre — a wildlife reserve with nature walks, boat tours, and rare-bird spotting — is less than 10 minutes' drive away
- The town is on the edge of the South Downs National Park, where you'll find ancient woodlands, stately homes, and market towns
- Goodwood Racecourse and the seaside town of Worthing are both 20 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Fishbourne Roman Palace in Chichester is a 25-minute drive from the property. The large palace was built in the first century AD and has reconstructed Roman gardens, a museum of Roman archaeology, and workshops based on Roman lifestyles
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
Parking is £5 per night; continue past the hotel and turn left onto Mill Lane. You will see the car park in front and to the left beyond the Indian Restaurant. Arundel railway station is five minutes' drive from the hotel. Pets are permitted in selected rooms on request (enquire on booking). Children are not permitted as part of this deal.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, with a maximum of four nights per stay, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 12pm the day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 38% off
How to Book
(96 Member Ratings)