£99 – Eastbourne: 2-night seafront stay, was £260
Why We Love This Deal
You can save up to 61% on stays at the Devonshire Park Hotel, a "handsome" (The AA) Victorian property five minutes' walk from Eastbourne seafront. A 2-night bed-and-breakfast stay is now less than £50 per person for stays until April, 2021.
- A 2-night stay in a Classic Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- It's £69 for an overnight B&B stay, or £159 for a 3-night B&B stay
- It's an extra £15 per night to stay from 1-30 April, 2021 (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay on a Friday or Saturday (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £20 per night for a Superior Room, or an extra £30 per night for a Suite (payable to the hotel direct)
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This family-run hotel has a bar, two smart lounges, a garden terrace, and boutique-style bedrooms
- You will be a short stroll from Eastbourne seafront, as well as the shops, bars, and tea rooms of the town centre — all are within five minutes' walk
- Beachy Head, where you can see the decommissioned Belle Tout Lighthouse and take in the chalky brilliance of the Sussex Heritage Coast, is 10 minutes' drive away
- Redoubt Fortress — which was built in 1805 as a defence against Napoleon's forces and has a military museum — is five minutes' drive away
- Travelzoo members who reviewed their stay at the hotel praised the "excellent service", "superb food", "friendly staff", and "extremely clean" rooms
- See the hotel's Covid-19 measures here
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01323 728144 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 61% off
How to Book
(75 Member Ratings)