Sold outThis deal was published October 23, 2020 and sold out December 04, 2020. See current deals
£99 – Oxfordshire stay near Blenheim Palace, was £207
Why We Love This Deal
A 15th-century former coaching inn, The Marlborough Arms in Woodstock is a characterful retreat in the Oxfordshire countryside, a short walk from Blenheim Palace. Overnight stays for two now start from less than £50 per person, and save up to 52% on the regular rates.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard or Deluxe Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea with a glass of prosecco on arrival (worth £13.95 per person)
- Bicester Village VIP card per person
- It's £179 for a 2-night stay, with the second night on B&B
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £10 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £20 per night to stay in a Superior Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 24-26 December
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Woodstock is a picturesque and historic market town with royal connections — it is home to old pubs, antique stores, and handsome honey-stone houses
- The Marlborough Arms is a 5-minute walk from the gates of Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Oxford is approximately 30 minutes' drive away, or you can hop on a bus from outside the hotel
- Bicester Village shopping outlet is a 20-minute drive away — our offer includes a VIP discount card
- See the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01993 811227 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.