£159 – 2-night Isle of Wight stay with breakfast, 39% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Seaview Hotel is a seafront property with "bags of character and style" (The AA) in the "picturesque" Isle of Wight fishing village of Seaview. A 2-night mini break there is now £159, saves up to 39% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double room or a Superior Double room (subject to availability on arrival), with daily full English breakfast, for two
- It's £209 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast and a room upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- It’s an extra £30 per night to guarantee a stay in a Superior Double room (payable direct to the hotel)
- Dogs can stay for an extra £15 per night (there are four dog-friendly rooms, enquire on booking)
- Not available on 24 December, 2020-2 January; 12-14 February, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Seaview is notable for its quaint streets, lined with Victorian buildings, and its panoramic views across the Solent; The AA describes sitting on the terrace outside The Seaview Hotel and taking in the views as "one of life's great pleasures"
- You can sample a wide selection of ales in the hotel's nautical-themed bar, The Pump Room, while browsing one of the biggest private collections of naval memorabilia on the island — The AA calls it "a hidden gem... perfect for ladies who lunch, old friends spinning yarns, or families chilling out"
- The hotel has a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant where "tip-top ingredients speak for themselves"
- Hersey Nature Reserve, a bird-watching hotspot, is a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- Seaview Duver beach, for views across the Solent and the English Channel, is around 10 minutes' walk away
- The Isle of Wight is known to have a slightly milder and sunnier climate than the rest of the UK
How to Book
(24 Member Ratings)