£139 – Hampshire manor stay inc dinner & cream tea, 44% off
Why We Love This Deal
Esseborne Manor Hotel is an "attractive manor house" (The AA) 15 minutes from Highclere Castle in the Hampshire countryside, the filming location of "Downton Abbey". An overnight stay is now £139 and saves up to 44% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Tea and scones on arrival (worth £8.50 per person)
- A 3-course dinner (worth up to £37 per person; there is a £5 supplement for the steak main, payable direct to hotel)
- It's £260 for a 2-night stay, which includes the addition of a 7-course tasting-menu dinner on the second night (worth £55 per person)
- It's £350 for a 3-night stay, with the third night on B&B
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night for 1-night stays and an extra £30 per stay for 2- and 3-night stays
- Small dogs can stay for free
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This family-run hotel is set in an "attractive manor house" and surrounded by two acres of "well-tended gardens" (The AA Hotel Guide 2020)
- All guests at the hotel get an 18-hole round of golf at the Hampshire Golf Club (must be pre-booked) or 20% off in-house massages
- You get dinner in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant; Gourmet Britain describes its dishes as "beautifully arranged"
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Highclere Castle, the Grade I-listed 17th-century country house where "Downton Abbey" was filmed
- You can go on walks in the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty — a 4.5-mile route starts near St Peter's Church in the village of Hurstbourne Tarrant (less than five minutes' drive from the hotel), or you can climb up to the 17th-century Combe Gibbet on top of Gallows Down, near the village of Combe (15 minutes away by car)
- Take a tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery, where the world-famous gin is produced; it is about 20 minutes' drive or taxi ride away
- You can take the Jane Austen Trail around Winchester, which is just over half an hour's drive from the hotel. Stonehenge and Salisbury are about 40 minutes' drive away
- Newbury's Living Rainforest, a tropical greenhouse that's home to over 700 species of plants and animals, is half an hour's drive from the hotel
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01264 736444 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, if you decide not to travel, first cancel with the hotel (48 hours prior to arrival), then contact us for a refund. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
(27 Member Ratings)