£99 – Historic Rye inn getaway inc breakfast, up to 45% off
Why We Love This Deal
Bed-and-breakfast stays for two at The Mermaid Inn in East Sussex are now £99 -- shaving up to 45% off the usual price. This former smugglers' hideaway is on a "storybook lovely" (The Daily Telegraph) street in Rye.
- Accommodation in a Standard or Superior Room* (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- Not available on 13, 20, 27 March; 10, 12, 24 April; 1, 8, 15, 21, 24-26, 28-29 May
Why We Love It
- The Mermaid Inn is in Rye, a town known for its cobbled lanes and half-timbered Tudor houses: it's "possibly the south of England's quaintest town", according to Lonely Planet
- This famous former smugglers' inn dates back to 1420; it was reputedly visited by Elizabeth I and, more recently, hosted the Queen Mother
- Camber Castle, Henry VIII's 16th-century fort, and Rye Harbour Nature Reserve are both five minutes' drive away
- There's a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant that serves "memorable dishes", according to The AA
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01797 223065 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 45% off
(342 Member Ratings)