£119 – 2-night Isle of Wight stay with breakfast, 54% off
Why We Love This Deal
The Seaview Hotel is a seafront property with "bags of character and style" (The AA) in the "picturesque" Isle of Wight fishing village of Seaview. A 2-night mini break there is now £119, saving 54% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- An upgrade to a Superior Double room with sea views (subject to availability on arrival)
- 20% off food
- It's £179 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast and a rooom upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- Not available on 14-15 February, 2020
Why We Love It
- Seaview is notable for its quaint streets, lined with Victorian buildings, and its panoramic views across the Solent; The AA describes sitting on the terrace outside The Seaview Hotel and taking in the views as "one of life's great pleasures"
- You can sample a wide selection of ales in the hotel's naval-themed bar, The Pump Room, while browsing one of the biggest private collections of naval memorabilia on the island -- The AA calls it "a hidden gem and perfect for ladies who lunch, old friends spinning yarns, or families chilling out"
- The hotel has a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant where"tip-top ingredients speak for themselves"
- Hersey Nature Reserve, a bird-watching hotspot, is a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- Seaview Duver beach, for views across the Solent and the English Channel, is around 10 minutes' walk away
- The Isle of Wight is known to have a slightly milder and sunnier climate than the rest of the UK
Limited Quantity Available
25-31 March have now sold out