£41 – Afternoon tea for 2 in 'handsome' Pembrokeshire hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Grove of Narberth — a 17th-century country house in 26 acres of rolling countryside — is "one of Wales' best and prettiest hotels", according to the London Evening Standard. You can now visit for afternoon tea for two for less than £21 a head, and save 35% on the regular cost.
- The Grove Afternoon Tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, homemade scones served with preserve and clotted cream, assorted cakes, and sweet treats, served with tea or coffee
- You can add a 125ml glass of champagne to the above -- this option is £54 for two
- Valid 3-5pm daily 1 December, 2020-1 May, 2021
- We have also negotiated a 3-course meal for two in the hotel's Artisan Rooms restaurant for £59
Why We Love It
- "The Grove just keeps getting better" and the location is "dreamy", according to The Times
- The Daily Telegraph calls the "elegant" and "handsome" property "Pembrokeshire's smartest country-house hotel"
- In 2020, London Evening Standard named it as one of the 50 best hotels in the UK — it was also The AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2019, and one of Wales Online's 50 best hotels in Wales in 2019
- Executive chef Douglas Balish was previously at the helm of The Tudor Room at Great Fosters Hotel in Surrey, which held a Michelin-star and four AA Rosettes
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(162 Member Ratings)