£89 – Penarth: 'outstanding' Michelin-starred lunch for 2
You can expect "dazzling displays of contemporary cuisine" (The AA) at Restaurant James Sommerin in Penarth. The Michelin-starred, 4-AA-Rosette property is now offering a 6-course tasting-menu lunch for two for £89 -- that's 36% less than usual.
- A 6-course tasting-menu lunch for two people -- a vegetarian tasting menu can be taken as an alternative (must be requested on booking)
- A voucher for four is £169
- Valid 12-2:30pm Tuesday-Sunday until 31 August. You can visit for dinner (7-9:30pm) Monday-Thursday and Sunday for a £20 supplement per person, payable directly to the venue
- We've also negotiated an overnight stay with breakfast and a 6-course tasting menu dinner for two for £199
Why We Love It
- "The tasting menu is the way to go, with dish after intricately created dish revealing imagination and deep, integral flavours", says The Daily Telegraph, awarding the property 10/10 for food and drink
- The venue is ranked as number 35 in The Good Food Guide's 2018 Top 50 Restaurants list, and won Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year and Chef of the Year at Food Awards Wales 2018
- "The cuisine is outstanding and exciting," according to The AA, which praises the "complexity and creativity" of the dishes
- With its panoramic views over the Severn Estuary, "the restaurant is the perfect setting for such a feast", says The Times
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Tue-Sun until 31 Aug; +£20pp dinner
How to Book
(272 Member Ratings)