£89 – 'Dazzling' 5-course lunch for 2 in Pembrokeshire
The Grove, Narberth -- described as one of "the best country house hotels in Britain" -- serves food that is "imaginative, fussed over and memorable" (The Daily Telegraph). Travelzoo members can now visit for a tasting-menu lunch for less than £45 a head.
- A 5-course tasting-menu lunch for two
- A voucher for four is £175
- Valid 12-1pm seven days a week until 31 Mar, 2018
- Alternatively, you can visit for dinner (between 6-8pm) Sun-Fri -- this option is £99 for two or £195 for four; for a £10 per-person supplement (payable direct to the venue), you can visit on a Saturday night
- For a £15 per-person supplement you can upgrade to the 8-course Signature Menu
Why We Love It
- The AA awards the "beautifully restored country house" three Rosettes for its "intelligently constructed food of impeccable modernity, all built from impressive local materials"
- Executive chef Allister Barsby, previously Michael Caines's head chef at the 2-Michelin-starred Gidleigh Park in Devon, runs the kitchen
- The Good Food Guide 2017 praises the property's "bucolic views" and the "dazzling flavours at every course"
- The 4-star venue was named Welsh Hotel of the Year by The Good Hotel Guide 2016
- According to The Daily Telegraph, the "cooking is up there with the best Wales has to offer", while the "staff are on the ball"
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch daily until 31 Mar, 2018; +£10 dinner Sun-Fri
How to Book
(24 Member Ratings)