£25 – 2-AA-Rosette Meal & Bubbly for 2 near Abergavenny
You can expect "modern twists" incorporated into the dishes at the 2-AA-Rosette Restaurant 1861 near Abergavenny, says The Michelin Guide 2017. You and a friend can now get lunch or dinner with bubbly for £12.50 a head.
- A main course from the à la carte menu for two people and a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £49
- Valid 12-1:30pm Tue-Sat; 7-8:45pm Tue-Fri until 30 Nov
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to an impressive 60% on the regular price of this meal
- "The culinary style applies classic techniques in unmistakably appealing modern combinations" -- The AA
- This Victorian pub was named after the year it was built
- According to The Good Food Guide 2017, you can look forward to "appealing combinations and creative flourishes" on the menu
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch Tue-Sat; dinner Tue-Fri until 30 Nov
How to Book
(59 Member Ratings)