£10 – Pembrokeshire Vineyard Walk & Wine Tasting for 2
You and a friend can visit Cwm Deri Vineyard in Pembrokeshire, and get a self-guided walk and a wine-and-cheese tasting, for £5 a head, saving 51% on the usual price.
Why We Love It
- This tour-and-tasting experience is now £10 instead of £20.45 for two
- The vineyard overlooks Pembrokeshire National Park, so you can combine your visit with a day out in the Welsh countryside
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have previously visited and rated the venue said they loved it
- A self-guided vineyard walk for two people, plus a wine-tasting board to share consisting of 21 samples, and a cheeseboard to share
- You can go in a group of four for 19 (includes 42 samples and two cheeseboards to share), or in a group of six for £27 (includes 63 samples and three cheeseboards to share)
- Valid 10am-5pm daily until 31 Oct
Maximum group size 12. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When You Can Go
Daily until 31 Oct
How to Book
(34 Member reviews)