£49.95 – 'Memorable' Indian tasting menu & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The "vibrantly flavoured curries" (The Michelin Guide 2019) at Taunton's Mint and Mustard have put the restaurant on the Michelin map. With this deal, you and a friend can get a 4-course tasting-menu lunch or dinner with bubbly, for less than £25 a head.
- The Tasting Menu 2 for two people, including a starter, a sorbet course, a main course served with rice and bread, and a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for three is £74; a voucher for four is £95
- Valid 12-2pm Sunday and 5-11pm Sunday-Thursday from 18 August-10 November
- You can visit from 5-11pm Friday-Saturday for a £5 supplement per person, payable directly to the venue
Why We Love It
- You will save 38% on the regular cost of your meal
- The restaurant offers Keralan-inspired dishes and you can expect a "memorable meal out", according to Somerset Live
- An impressive 100% of Travelzoo members who have visited on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it
A maximum of eight people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)