£99—Somerset: Minehead seaside getaway with dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the pretty coastal town of Minehead with a stay at the Northfield Hotel, an Edwardian property just 10 minutes' walk from the seafront. While there, you can explore Somerset's coastline or Exmoor National Park, or hop aboard the UK's longest heritage railway. Available for £99 until March, overnight breaks include a 3-course set-menu dinner, and save up to 40% on the usual price.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. A £10-per-night supplement applies to Friday and Saturday nights. A 2-night minimum stay applies to Saturdays (purchase a 2-night voucher)
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner for two
- Late checkout until 12pm (standard checkout time is 11am; worth £10)
- Stay two nights for £189, with the extra night on B&B
- Stay in a Family Room for an extra £10 a night, a Superior Room with Garden View for an extra £25 a night, or a Superior Sea View Room for an extra £35 a night (supplements payable direct)
- Not available on 24 December, 2023-1 January; 24-27 January; 19-29 February; 1-3, 5-7, 18-23, 25-31 March, 2024 (updated 11:10am, 8 December)
More Reasons to Go
- Northfield Hotel is less than 10 minutes' walk from Minehead's seafront, including its sandy beach and harbour, and the high street.
- The property is set in two acres of landscaped gardens that are said to have been laid out by famed horticulturalist Gertrude Jekyll.
- Facilities include a bar, a restaurant, and a leisure suite with a heated indoor pool, a gym, and a steam room.
- Minehead railway station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. From there, you can take a ride on the UK's longest heritage railway, the West Somerset Railway, to Bishops Lydeard.
- The West Somerset Coastal Path runs east from Minehead to Steart. The South West Coast Path also begins in Minehead, and leads west into Exmoor National Park, around 20 minutes' walk from the hotel—you can join both walking routes at the seafront.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Travelzoo tip: The hotel is also offering a 3-night New Year's break, including daily meals and entertainment, for £499, saving 33% on regular rates.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account”. After 14 days, your voucher is non-refundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you've made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 40% off
How to Book
- Not available on 24 December, 2023-1 January; 24-27 January; 19-29 February; 1-3, 5-7, 18-23, 25-31 March, 2024 (updated 11:10am, 8 December).
- Parking is free. Minehead railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Children up to 14 years old can stay for an extra £20 per child. Children over 14 are classed as adults. The maximum occupancy for a Classic Double Room is two adults and one child. Two adults and two children can stay in a Family Room for an additional £10 per night. Supplements are payable direct to the hotel. Daily breakfast and dinner on one night is included for children.
- Pets: dogs can stay for £15 per dog, per day. Additional dogs can stay for £7.50 per dog, per day (payable direct to the hotel).
- Accessibility: see the hotel's access statement here. Contact the hotel directly with any questions regarding accessibility
(158 Member Ratings)