£69 – Sheffield city centre stay with wine, 57% off
Why We Love This Deal
Take a trip to the Steel City and discover where old meets new with an overnight stay at Mercure St Paul's Hotel and Spa Sheffield — a modern 4-star hotel next to both the glass-housed Winter Gardens and the Gothic Grade I-listed town hall — in the city centre's tranquil Peace Gardens. For £69, you'll get bed, breakfast, and a bottle of wine, for stays until the end of August.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday from 17 May-31 August, 2021. Saturdays are £50 more
- Overnight accommodation in a Privilege King room, with full English breakfast and late checkout until 2pm, for two
- A bottle of wine on arrival (worth £18)
- You can buy multiple vouchers to stay for longer with wine and late checkout once per stay
- Saturdays are an extra £50 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 17-18 July, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid from 17 May-31 August, 2021. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The hotel occupies a modern glass-fronted building on a cobbled street next to the majestic Peace Gardens and the Gothic town hall, which is Grade I listed
- It's also next to the Winter Gardens — Europe's largest urban glasshouse, which features plants, sculptures, and fountains — and the Millennium Gallery, which is packed with art, crafts, and design exhibits
- Hip Division Street, with independent boutiques, bars, and cafés, and the rest of the cosmopolitan Devonshire Quarter, is around 10 minutes' walk away
- The edge of the Peak District National Park is less than 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, while the imposing Lady Bower reservoir is less than 30 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has a champagne bar and a restaurant serving British cuisine. There is also an indoor pool and a fitness room, as well as a spa with a sauna and a steam room
- Sheffield railway station is less than 10 minutes' walk away
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 0114 278 2000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 2pm on the day of arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.