£59 – Spa treat w/massage, facial & cream tea in Oxford
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit the Macdonald Randolph Hotel -- a historic property with "impressive" neo-Gothic architecture and "tasteful décor" (The AA) in Oxford city centre -- for a spa package including two treatments and cream tea for £59.
- A spa experience for one, including four hours' access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire, plus two of the following 25-minute treatments: File & Polish Hands; File and Polish Feet; Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; Superfood Pro Radiance Facial; Best Foot Forward
- A cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £118
- Valid 10am-5pm Monday-Friday until 31 March, 2020. You can visit Saturday-Sunday for a £15 per person supplement, payable directly to the hotel.
Why We Love It
- The hotel's "grand Victorian gothic façade provides a striking presence", says The Daily Telegraph
- Luxury Lifestyle Magazine praises the "sumptuous" facials and "relaxing" massages
- Facilities at the spa include two saunas, two steam rooms, a sensation shower, a cold room and a Jacuzzi*
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)