£19 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 'characterful' inn nr Blenheim
Why We Love This Deal
Sparkling afternoon tea for two at The Marlborough Arms, a "characterful" (The Daily Telegraph) 15th-century coaching inn in Woodstock, is now less than £10 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, cakes, scones with clotted cream and jam, and your choice of tea or coffee, with a glass of prosecco each
- A Bicester Village VIP card each*
- A voucher for one is £10
- Valid daily from 2:30-7pm until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save 52% on the regular cost of afternoon tea
- The "atmospheric" coaching inn sits on the "splendid" main road through Woodstock, and features "relaxing furnishings and a generous sense of space", according to The Daily Telegraph
- You could combine your afternoon tea with a trip to Blenheim Palace, which is a 15-minute walk away
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(28 Member Ratings)