£35 – Oxfordshire: 'glorious' 2-course riverside meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The food is "spot on" at The Beetle & Wedge Boathouse, says Ox Magazine. You and a friend can get a 2-course meal at this riverside eatery on the banks of the Thames in Moulsford for less than £18 each.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a starter and a main course each
- A voucher for four is £69
- Valid 12-1:45pm Tuesday-Saturday; 7-8:45pm Sunday-Wednesday until 30 April, 2019
- Alternatively, an overnight stay** for two with a 2-course dinner, breakfast and half a bottle of champagne in your room is £99 Sunday-Thursday; supplements of £10 and £25 apply for Friday and Saturday stays (to be paid direct to the property)
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 41% on the regular price of this dining experience
- You can look forward to "glorious" food and "attentive, charming and faultlessly polite" service, says a reviewer from Ox Magazine
- The restaurant has a riverside setting on the very same stretch of the Thames immortalised in the children's novel The Wind in the Willows
- You can follow the Thames Path along the river, which forms the boundary between the Chiltern Hills and North Wessex Downs Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used by two people in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 41% off
Limited Quantity Available
The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Previously sold out, limited availability has been made available for the dining deal.
How to Book
(213 Member Ratings)