£45 – Hands-on 20-minute gliding experience in Bicester
Why We Love This Deal
For £45, you can get two gliding lessons and the chance to take the controls of a 2-seater glider yourself with this offer from Bicester Gliding Centre.
- Two winch-launched glider flights* for one, with up to 20 minutes in the air
- Alternatively, for £55, you can get three winch-launched glider flights, including up to 30 minutes in the air
- We've also negotiated a 30-minute motor-glider flying experience for one, including a full introductory briefing followed by a 30-minute flight, for £79; or, an aerotow basic glider experience for one, including up to 40 minutes in the air (this experience is made up of either one aerotow to 4000 foot or two aerotows to 2000 foot, at the discretion of the instructor on the day), for £109**
- Every visitor to the centre will get a free 3-month membership -- this will allow you to return and fly at club-member rates. You can purchase multiple vouchers but the 3-month membership only applies to your first voucher
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 October, 2020 (first booking: 9:30am; last booking: 3:45pm)
Why We Love It
- This experience includes up to 20 minutes of flying time (taken as two flights) at heights of up to 2000 feet over the Oxfordshire countryside
- Bicester Gliding Centre is based at Bicester Airfield, a former military airfield dating back to 1916
- The glider experience, which includes two consecutive winch-launched flights, allows you to see some great sights, including the city of Oxford from above, the Silverstone F1 circuit, Waddesdon Manor in the Aylesbury Vale and the Stowe School
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Once a booking has been made it can only be changed subject to the directors' approval and payment of a £15 per-person admin fee. No changes will be approved with less than 7 days' notice. Bicester Gliding Centre will contact the customer if their lesson can't go ahead due to adverse weather conditions. For safety reasons, customers must have a good understanding of English to fly. Maximum weight 16 stone (100kg); maximum height 6ft 2in (188cm). Customers must sign a health declaration prior to flying; not suitable for those with insulin-dependent diabetes, serious heart conditions, dizziness, epilepsy or fainting, breathlessness at rest, nervous disorders or any other serious illness that could be hazardous when flying. No alcohol may be consumed before flying. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional services rendered will be charged at their full value. Must be used by one person in one visit. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.