£25 – Oxford gin distillery: tour & tastings for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Oxford Artisan Distillery opened in 2017 and has since featured on the BBC's "Countryfile". You and a friend can now visit for a 45-minute tour, including tastings, for £25, saving 37%.
- A tour of The Oxford Artisan Distillery for two
- Tastings of different artisan gins and spirits produced by TOAD
- A voucher for four is £49
- Valid until 31 May, 2020. Tours are at 11am and 1pm Tuesday-Friday and Sunday; 6pm Thursday-Friday
Why We Love It
- Founder Tom and master distiller Cory built their own stills from salvaged steam engines with the help of South Devon Railway Engineering
- The venue is well regarded locally -- 99% of TripAdvisor reviews rate it as Excellent or Very Good
- An impressive 100% of Travelzoo members who have been on this experience and rated it said they loved it -- it is also rated as the number one activity in Oxford
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is 16. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(16 Member Ratings)