£9 – Cotswolds: Entry for 2 to Kelmscott Manor & Gardens
An outstanding 99% of Travelzoo members who have visited Kelmscott Manor on a previous deal and rated it for us said they loved it. You and a friend can explore the former summer retreat of Arts & Crafts artist William Morris yourselves with this offer for entry to the manor and gardens, now £4.50 a head.
Why We Love It
- You'll get entry to the Grade I-listed attraction, and save 52% on the regular price
- The early 17th-century manor was shortlisted as one of the most inspiring museum or heritage visitor attractions in the 2015 Museums + Heritage Awards, sponsored by The Guardian, while The Daily Telegraph calls it one of the 10 greatest places to see English art
- The venue is also well-regarded locally -- 91% of TripAdvisor reviewers* rate it as "Very Good" or "Excellent"
- The manor was home to artist William Morris, the father of the Arts & Crafts Movement, from 1871-1896; you can visit his grave at St George's Church, a 10-minute walk away. Click here for a map of the area and Kelmscott Manor
- Entry to the house and gardens at Kelmscott Manor for two adults (aged 17 and over)
- Children aged four and under enter for free
- Valid 11am-5pm Wednesday and Saturday from 1 April-28 June
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Spectators are not permitted. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
11am-5pm Wed, Sat 1 Apr-28 Jun
How to Book
(207 Member reviews)