£14 – Oxford Guided Walking Tour for 2, 30% Off
For £14, you and a friend can explore the city of Oxford on foot with this offer from Oxford Walking Tours. This experience includes a 90-minute guided tour for two, during which you'll also learn about the university's famous landmarks.
Why We Love It
- For just £7 a head, an experienced local guide will show you around the city
- During the tour, you'll get entry to some of the college buildings, including the Bodleian Library, which is the second-largest library in the UK
- Some of the city's landmarks and colleges have featured in the "Harry Potter" films, and in popular TV series including "Lewis" and "Inspector Morse"
- An impressive 96% of Travelzoo members who have taken this experience on a previous deal said they loved it
- A 90-minute Walking Tour of Oxford for two adults (aged 16 and over)
- You can also get a one-person ticket for £7 or a family ticket for £19 (valid for two adults, aged 16 and over, and up to two children, under the age of 16)
- The walking tour is valid daily at the following times: 12pm and 2pm until 1 March; 12pm, 2pm and 4pm from 2 March-30 September
- Alternatively, you can get a 75-minute walking ghost tour for £12 for two (valid at 7:30pm daily between 1 June-30 September)
Maximum of 12 vouchers per group. Must be used by two adults aged 16 and over in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Daily until 30 Sep
How to Book
(80 Member reviews)