£199 – 2-night Oxfordshire stay w/meals & Blenheim tickets
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to Oxfordshire with a mini break at the Deddington Arms Hotel — a cosy village inn dating from the 16th century with easy access to the Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace. For £199, this 2-night dinner, bed, and breakfast package — which also includes your choice of tickets to one of three popular attractions — saves up to 43% on the usual price, and you can visit from reopening until December.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Room (in either the main building or an extension at the rear of the property), with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £25-per-person dinner credit to spend on the first night only (pre-booking is advised)
- Two tickets* to either Blenheim Palace, Oxford Sightseeing Tour, or Bletchley Park (worth up to £21 per person)
- A 3-night stay with the extra night on B&B is £258
- Dogs** can stay in select rooms for an extra £10 (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking)
- Not available on 14-18 July, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid until 23 December, 2021. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Deddington Arms Hotel is a 16th-century country inn set off a market square in the quaint village of Deddington, 15 minutes' drive from the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Banbury, a lively market town associated with the nursery rhyme "Ride a Cock Horse", and Broughton Castle — a moated, fortified manor with ornamental gardens — are both less than 15 minutes' drive from the property
- The hotel is 20 minutes' drive from Blenheim Palace, 35 minutes' drive from Oxford city centre, and 45 minutes' drive from Bletchley Park
- Silverstone Circuit is 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Warwick Castle is 40 minutes away by car
- There's a traditional oak-beamed bar and restaurant, featuring slate floors and a log fire
- The hotel has increased hygiene regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19 — there is a one-way system in the bar and restaurant, and housekeeping will not enter the room during your stay (fresh towels will be provided on request)
Children of any age are welcome. Rollaway/extra beds are an extra £10 per day (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the Deddington Arms Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the Deddington Arms Hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Excludes Blenheim Palace's Christmas lights Illuminated Trail. Check your chosen attraction's website for information on opening hours, restrictions, and any planned closures ahead of your stay.
**Dogs are allowed in the bar area but not the restaurant.
Up to 43% off
How to Book
(5 Member Ratings)