£199 – 2-night Oxfordshire stay w/meals & Blenheim tickets
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to Oxfordshire with a mini break at the Deddington Arms Hotel — a cosy village inn dating from the 16th century with easy access to the Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace. For £199, this 2-night dinner, bed, and breakfast package saves 28% on the usual price.
- A 2-night stay with breakfast, dinner, and attraction tickets for two, including:
- Accommodation in a Standard Room (in either the main building or an extension at the rear of the property)
- Daily full English breakfast
- £25-per-person dinner credit to spend on the first night only (pre-booking is advised)
- Two tickets* to either Blenheim Palace, Oxford Sightseeing Tour, or Bletchley Park
- A 3-night stay with the extra night on B&B is £258
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The Deddington Arms Hotel is a 16th-century country inn set off a market square in the quaint village of Deddington, 15 minutes' drive from the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Banbury, a lively market town associated with the nursery rhyme "Ride a Cock Horse", and Broughton Castle — a moated, fortified manor with ornamental gardens — are both less than 15 minutes' drive from the property
- The hotel is 20 minutes' drive from Blenheim Palace, 35 minutes' drive from Oxford city centre, and 45 minutes' drive from Bletchley Park
- Silverstone Circuit is 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Warwick Castle is 40 minutes away by car
- There's a traditional oak-beamed bar and restaurant, featuring slate floors and a log fire
- The hotel has increased hygiene regulations to prevent the spread of Covid-19 — there is a one-way system in the bar and restaurant, and housekeeping will not enter the room during your stay (fresh towels will be provided on request)
- See all our Christmas gift deals
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01869 338364 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Deddington Arms Hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
*Excludes Blenheim Palace's Christmas lights Illuminated Trail. Check the attraction's website for information on opening hours and any planned closures ahead of your stay.
How to Book
(105 Member Ratings)