£39.95 – Chateaubriand for 2 near Nottingham, 38% off
Why We Love This Deal
You can dine on the banks of the River Trent at Tom Browns Brasserie, a "robustly complex, well-considered brasserie" (The AA) that has been awarded two Rosettes. A chateaubriand meal for two, including sides and sauces each, is now less than £20 a head.
- A chateaubriand for two to share, served with vegetables of the day, flat cap mushrooms, slow roasted tomatoes, your choice of sauce, plus either truffle and parmesan fries or chunky chips
- A voucher for four is £79.90
- Valid 12-2.30pm Monday-Friday; 6-9.30pm Monday-Thursday until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You will save 38% on the regular cost of your meal
- The restaurant "combines the charm and character of an Old Victorian School House with an elegant, contemporary interior", according to The Nottingham Post
- An impressive 97% of Travelzoo members who have visited the venue on a previous deal said they loved it
A maximum of eight people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)