£17.95 – Afternoon tea for 2 in central Nottingham, 55% off
Why We Love This Deal
With this deal, you and a friend can get afternoon tea for two in the "relaxed surroundings" of St James Hotel's No/6 bar and restaurant for less than £9 a head -- saving 55% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of finger sandwiches, plain and fruit scones served with clotted cream and jam, and a selection of sweet treats, served with tea or coffee
- A voucher for four is £35.90
- You can add a glass of prosecco to the above -- this option is £21.95 for two or £43.90 for four
- Valid 12-6pm daily from 1 November, 2019-29 February, 2020
- Alternatively, you and a friend can visit for a bottomless brunch for £29, or a 2-course dinner with prosecco for £27
- We have also negotiated a 2-night stay at the hotel with breakfast and bubbly for £119
Why We Love It
- Nottinghamshire Live named St James Hotel as one of the top places for afternoon tea in Nottingham
- Located in the centre of Nottingham, St James Hotel is five minutes' walk from Old Market Square and Nottingham Castle
- St James Hotel has a "contemporary boutique feel", according to Visit Nottinghamshire
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.