£39 – 2-AA-Rosette riverside lunch for 2 near Newark
Why We Love This Deal
The "stylish" (The AA) Farndon Boathouse by the River Trent near Newark holds two Rosettes. The pub, which is styled on an old boathouse, is offering a 3-course lunch for two for less than £20 a head, saving up to 44% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course lunch for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each from the à la carte menu*
- A voucher for one is £20; a voucher for four is £76
- Valid 12-3pm Monday-Saturday until 31 October
- You can also get afternoon tea for two with a glass of prosecco or a G&T for £29
Why We Love It
- "Each dish is well-practised, beautifully presented" and "executed with flawless technical ability", says Lincolnshire Pride
- The restaurant puts an emphasis on home cooking and sourcing local produce -- it uses herbs and leaves from its garden and smokes its cheese and meat in house
- We like the sound of the masala spiced chicken terrine to start, the lamb cutlet for main and the sticky toffee pudding for dessert
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 44% off
How to Book
(235 Member Ratings)