£29 – Riverside afternoon tea w/prosecco or G&T for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can get afternoon tea and a G&T or a glass of prosecco at The Farndon Boathouse -- a "stylish" (The AA) old boathouse-styled pub by the River Trent -- for less than £15 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two people, including a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones and homemade cakes, served with tea or coffee
- Your choice of either a 125ml glass of prosecco or a gin and tonic each
- Valid 12-6pm Monday-Saturday until 31 October
- We have also negotiated a 3-course lunch for two for £19.50 per head
Why We Love It
- You can expect dishes to be "executed with flawless technical ability", says Lincolnshire Pride
- The riverside venue has been awarded two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- The restaurant puts an emphasis on home cooking and sourcing local produce -- it uses herbs and leaves from its own garden
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(230 Member Ratings)