£79 – Chester townhouse stay with prosecco, save 63%
Why We Love This Deal
The Townhouse is a "boutique bolthole" (The Daily Telegraph) from where you can explore the charms of Chester. Conveniently in the centre of town, this hotel has a grand Georgian façade, a secret garden to the rear, and is now offering overnight stays with a bottle of prosecco from £79 — this saves up to 63% on direct rates.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday 20 September, 2021-31 May, 2022. Fridays are £30 extra, payable direct to the hotel
- An overnight stay for two people in a Classic Double room, with full English breakfast
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £25)
- It’s £109 for an overnight stay in a Classic Double with the same inclusions and a 2-course dinner for two (tapas starter and a main)
- An overnight stay for two in a Superior Double room is £95, including a bottle of prosecco and breakfast, or £125 with the 2-course dinner for two added. Superior Double rooms are larger
- Not available on 21-22, 24-25 September; 1-2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October; 24-28, 31 December, 2021; 8 April; May 4-6, 2022
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- "Right in the centre of the action", the Townhouse is described by The Daily Telegraph as "an attractive, Victorian townhouse with a modernised façade and rooms on the upper floors [which] try to make the best use of the building’s historic features"
- The Secret Garden is tucked behind the Townhouse Hotel. The courtyard was transformed in 2020 into an outdoor space for guests and locals to enjoy, with a mobile bar serving up cocktails, and hand-painted murals by urban artist Liam Bonini adorning the walls. During the colder months, the garden has log burners, outdoor heating, and blankets
- The River Dee is two minutes' walk from the hotel. Enjoy picturesque riverside walks along The Groves before turning into nearby Grosvenor Park to discover the Chester Roman Amphitheatre and gardens
- Chester's city walls are among some of the most ancient (almost 2000 years old in places) and complete in Britain. A walk around the 1.8 mile circuit offers an elevated position from which to admire the city, with access points at Northgate, Eastgate, Watergate, and Bridgegate
- Chester's boutiques and independent shops are less than five minutes' walk from the hotel. The Rows are half-timbered galleries that form a second row of shops above those at street level on Chester's central thoroughfares, and are a great spot to indulge in some retail therapy
All rooms are on the upper floors, with no lift access. If you have any concerns or mobility issues, contact the hotel directly to request a room nearest to the ground floor.
Parking is not available at the hotel, but local car parks are available (additional fees apply).
Children can be accommodated with an upgrade to a family room and a supplement of £40 for one child or £75 for two, payable direct to the hotel — enquire upon booking.
Well behaved dogs can stay for £10 per night.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01244 567 300 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel at least three days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 63% off
How to Book
(12 Member Ratings)