£125 – Cheshire: Peckforton Castle stay w/dinner, save £110
Why We Love This Deal
Sitting atop the Peckforton Hills between Chester and Crewe, this Grade I Medieval-style castle, complete with sandstone battlements, arrow slits, and stone spiral staircases, makes for a truly unique staycation. Save up to 46% on overnight escapes — including breakfast and dinner — until May, 2021.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course dinner from the Market Menu in the 2010 Brasserie (worth £15 per person)
- It's £205 for a 2-night stay, and £275 for a 3-night stay, with the extra nights on B&B
- It's £145 for the 1-night stay, £215 for the 2-night stay, and £285 for the 3-night stay, to upgrade to a 3-course dinner in the 1851 restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £50 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £20 per night to stay in an Executive Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 6, 9, 19, 24-27, 31 December, 2020; 9 January; 12-14, 18-19, 26-27 February; 6, 13, 19-20, 26-27 March; 4, 9-11, 16, 23-24, 30 April; 1-2, 4-9, 12-16, 21-23 May, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Surrounded by 4000 acres of forest, this impressive castle has featured in the "Robin Hood" film and "Doctor Who" TV show
- There's a spa with three treatment rooms, a sauna, a rainforest shower, hot tubs, and relaxation rooms, or if you're looking for more high-octane activities, try air-rifle shooting, archery, and Land Rover off-roading experiences, which can be arranged for an additional charge
- You can dine in the informal 2010 Brasserie — located in the former scullery of the castle — or sample classic French and modern British fare in the fine-dining 1851 Restaurant. Afternoon tea is also available in the characterful lounges
- "Character is what Peckforton is all about," says The Daily Telegraph. Tapestries and antiques abound, suits of armour are dotted around, bedrooms have high ceilings and arched windows, and some come with working fireplaces
- See all our Christmas gift deals
Travelzoo Tip: We have also negotiated a 2-course Sunday lunch with prosecco at the castle's 2010 Brasserie for less than £15 per person, saving 50% on the usual cost.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email PCreception@BHGUK.com or call the hotel on 01829 260930 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Children can share a room in selected rooms: extra beds are available at £30 per night including breakfast (please enquire on booking). No pets allowed. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel by 12pm one day prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 46% off
How to Book
(76 Member Ratings)