£109 – 2-night Lake District stay with breakfast, save 45%
Why We Love This Deal
The Lake District town of Ambleside has a stunning backdrop of mountains, and a plethora of walks and hikes to pick from, and is impressive no matter what season you visit in. A 2-night stay at The Gables, a Victorian property near the centre of town, is now £109 for a winter or spring break -- saving up to 45% on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full Cumbrian breakfast, for two
- It's £149 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 14-15 February; 7-10 May, 2020
Why We Love It
- Lonely Planet notes Ambleside is "a favourite base for hikers", with "plenty of cosy pubs and cafés providing fuel for adventures"
- All stays include Wi-Fi, secure bike storage (call in advance to book your spot) and day passes to the nearby Saluation Health Club in Ambleside, which has a gym, a swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and an outdoor hot tub
- This guesthouse is a great hub from which to explore the Lake District. Lake Windermere is one mile away, and there are a host of walking and cycling trails accessible from the doorstep
- You can take a stroll from Ambleside to Troutbeck -- one of the top 10 walks in the Lake District, according to The Guardian -- to see some of the tallest trees in England in Skelghyll Woods
- Check out our list of 101 Things to do in the Lake District
The hotel has seven free parking spaces (allocated on a first-come, first-served basis). Windermere railway station is less than 15 minutes' drive away.
up to 45% off
(72 Member Ratings)