£25 – Northumberland: afternoon tea for 2, 37% off
Why We Love This Deal
The AA-Rosette-awarded Horton Grange Country House Hotel occupies a Grade II-listed former farmhouse in Northumberland. You and a friend can visit for afternoon tea for £12.50 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, which includes a selection of sandwiches, plain and fruit scones with jam and clotted cream, an array of sweet treats, plus loose-leaf tea, or coffee
- A voucher for four is £46
- You can add a glass of prosecco to your afternoon tea -- this option is £29 for two or £56 for four
- Valid 12-5pm daily until 9 April
- You can also visit for a 2-course lunch and wine for two for £29, or a 2-course dinner and wine for two for £39
Why We Love It
- You will save 37% on the regular cost of your afternoon tea
- According to The AA, the restaurant "boasts some elegant touches"
- The Grade II-listed late Georgian building has original sash windows and pretty lawned gardens, and is set in four acres of land
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(38 Member Ratings)