£29 – Northumberland: AA-Rosette lunch & wine for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "contemporary country-house cooking" at Horton Grange Country House Hotel in Northumberland, which has been awarded a Rosette by The AA. A 2-course lunch with wine for two is now less than £15 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the lunch menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 175ml glass of wine each
- A voucher for four is £55
- We've also negotiated an additional tea or coffee on top of the restaurant's 2-course à la carte* dinner offer -- this option is £39 for two or £75 for four; you can view the menu here
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Saturday for lunch; 6:30-9pm daily for the dinner, until 9 April
- You can also visit for afternoon tea for two for £25, or £29 with prosecco
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 39% on the regular cost of your lunch and wine
- "A meal here showcases some ambitious classic British cooking," says The AA
- The Grade II-listed late Georgian building has original sash windows and pretty lawned gardens, and is set in four acres of land
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 39% off
How to Book
(38 Member Ratings)