£29 – - Lunch for 2 inc wine at Northumberland mansion
Why We Love This Deal
The 2-AA-Rosette Eshott Hall is a "wisteria-clad Georgian gem of a boutique hotel", according to The Guardian. You can now visit this "glorious" mansion for a 2-course lunch with wine for two for £29.
- A 2-course lunch* for two, including a starter and a main course, or main course and a dessert each, and a 175ml glass of house wine each
- A voucher for one is £15; a voucher for four is £57
- Valid 12-2pm Monday-Friday until 30 November
Why We Love It
- Diners can expect "ambitious cooking of Northumbrian produce", says The AA, which also notes that the property is the "perfect base from which to explore the National Park"
- Eshott Hall charms "with all the essentials" and the food is "tasty, well-balanced and surprising", says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review
You could combine your meal with a visit to Alnwick Castle or the National Trust's Cragside, near Rothbury, which are both within 30 minutes' drive
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(113 Member Ratings)