£249—Northumberland castle getaway with 2-AA Rosette dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Built during the reign of Edward III (circa 1350), Langley Castle Hotel is a Medieval fortress with battlements, stained-glass windows, and ornamental traceries. Stay overnight in a period building with views of the castle keep for less than £125 per person until March, saving up to 27% on the regular price.
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2024. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night, payable direct to the hotel
- Overnight accommodation in a Castle View Superior room, with full Northumbrian breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner for two (worth £62.50 per person)
- Not available on 1-4, 22, 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1 January; 9-10 February; 29-30 March, 2024
More Reasons to Go
- A magnificent castle set in a 10-acre estate, Langley Castle Hotel has stylish bedrooms, a drawing room, a cosy bar, and a chapel—you may even spot the odd peacock in the castle grounds.
- The hotel has been awarded 4 silver stars and 2 Rosettes by The AA.
- The Daily Telegraph describes the property as "the real deal: a 14th-century castle—all battlements and seven-foot thick walls", while the Manchester Evening News says it has an "abundance of historical intrigue and romance".
- The hotel is just outside the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and around 10 minutes' drive from the pretty market town of Hexham.
- Travelzoo members who reviewed their stay praise the "glorious setting", "amazing food", and "excellent service"; the free daily tour of the castle, which includes the battlements, is also a hit.
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, you cannot change your travel dates with the hotel. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 27% off
How to Book
- Not available on 1-4, 22, 24-26, 31 December, 2023; 1 January; 9-10 February; 29-30 March, 2024.
- Parking is free.
- Children are welcome on a B&B basis for £30 per child, per night (supplement payable direct to the hotel; please enquire upon booking).
- Dogs can stay in certain room types for £20 per dog, per night, payable direct to the hotel.
- Accessibility: Enquire directly to discuss the availability of appropriate accommodation.
(25 Member Ratings)