£25 – 'Game of Thrones' tour from Belfast, 28% off
Why We Love This Deal
Based on the best-selling novels by George RR. Martin, "Game of Thrones" is proclaimed by many as one of the greatest TV shows of all time. It's now time to dust off your cloak, and shield and step into the shoes of the show's greats with this filming location bus tour for £25 per person.
- A full-day "Game of Thrones" tour from Belfast for one person, including return coach transport*
- A voucher for two is £49
- Valid 8:45am-6-6:30pm daily until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- You'll save £10 on this filming locations tour on which you'll visit numerous show hotspots
- The series has received an epic 161 Emmy Award nominations (including eight consecutive Outstanding Drama Series nominations), winning 47 times
- This tour will take you to Ballintoy Harbour, most notable for Theon's return to the Iron Islands and where he first met his sister, Yara (and was baptised in the name of the Drowned God); Larrybane Quarry, where King Renly set up camp in The Stormlands; and Cushendun Caves -- where the Red Priestess Melisandre gives birth to the shadow creature, which ultimately kills Renly
- You will also visit Dunluce Castle, which represents House of Greyjoy in the show and The Dark Hedges, used when Arya Stark escapes from King's Landing, disguised as a boy -- as well as Carrickfergus Castle, Carrick a Rede and Giant's Causeway
- This tour is well regarded locally -- over 90% of TripAdvisor reviews rate it as Excellent or Very Good**
- Some of the tour guides have worked as extras on the series and you'll be travelling with the same company used by the cast and crew while filming
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (18 September, 2019). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.