£8.10 – Adult entry to 'HMS Caroline' in Belfast, 25% off
Why We Love This Deal
HMS Caroline has undergone a £20 million restoration and is now a floating museum moored at Alexandra Dock in Belfast's Titanic Quarter. Entry to the last surviving warship of World War I's Battle of Jutland is now £8.10 -- saving 24% on the usual cost.
- One adult ticket (ages 16+) to HMS Caroline
- A child ticket (ages 5-15) is £3.30; a concession ticket (student and 65+) is £4.95
- A family ticket for one adult and up to three children is £11.40; a family ticket for two adults and up to three children is £17.40
- Valid 10am-5pm daily until 31 March, 2020
Why We Love It
- Tickets are valid for one year after your first visit, allowing you to return
- There are recreated and restored cabins, and interactive exhibits throughout the ship
- You can also visit the engine rooms and experience the space as it would have been in 1916
- The decks include replicas of the ship's original 6-inch and 4-inch guns
- The navigating bridge has views of the surrounding Belfast docks
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is 10. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.