£85 – Harrogate 4-star getaway with meals, was £190
Why We Love This Deal
Save up to 55% on stays throughout 2021 at the Cedar Court Hotel, a Grade II-listed property in the centre of Harrogate — the "quintessential Victorian spa town", according to Lonely Planet. This deal includes dinner, bed, and breakfast, and prices now start from less than £43 per person.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard or Executive Room (subject to availability on booking) , with full Yorkshire breakfast, for two
- A £20 dining credit per person (food only)
- Late checkout until 1pm (worth £10)
- Free parking (usually £5 per night, guests must register their vehicle in advance)
- It's £149 for a 2-night stay or £215 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast, £20 dinner allocation per person on the first evening, and a glass of prosecco or soft drink (worth £7.95 per person)
- Vouchers are valid for stays from 1 October-29 December, 2021. It's an extra £10 to stay 17 May-30 June or 1-30 September, 2021; and an extra £20 to stay 1 July-31 August, 2021 (payable to the hotel direct)
- Fridays are an extra £10 per night, and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 18-22, 26 May; 14-17, 21-26 June; 2-6, 9, 12-14, 17, 28-31 July; 18-19, 21, 25-29 August; 1-11, 17, 20, 23, 30 September; 1, 7-8, 15-16 October; 23-24 November; 23-26 December, 2021
- Due to current government restrictions, this hotel is now temporarily closed. Visit the hotel's website for more information. This voucher is valid 17 May-29 December, 2021. Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate is 10 minutes' walk from the centre of Harrogate — the "quintessential Victorian spa town", according to Lonely Planet — with its Turkish Baths, Royal Hall, and the famous Bettys Café Tea Room
- The Grade II-listed 19th-century building is across the road from The Stray, a 200-acre stretch of parkland, and sits on the site of Harrogate's first hotel, the Queen's Head Inn, which was built in the 1680s
- The hotel's location "balances the feeling of being away from it all, but nevertheless close to all the action," says The Daily Telegraph
- Ripley and Knaresborough castles are just over 10 minutes away by car, and Harewood House takes around 15 minutes. Mother Shipton's Cave and the Petrifying Well — one of England's oldest tourist attractions — is 10 minutes' drive away
- The hotel brasserie serves British and international cuisine, and has a selection of Yorkshire cheeses. There is an onsite gym, and all guest rooms have free Wi-Fi
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly on 01423 858585 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate by 4pm the day before arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
up to 55% off
How to Book
(286 Member Ratings)