£119 – North Yorkshire Getaway with Dinner, was £194
Burythorpe House -- an 18th-century gentleman's residence that was converted into a country-house hotel -- is tucked away in the North Yorkshire village of Malton. Overnight stays with dinner are now £119, saving 38% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double room (pictured), with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner (worth £29.95 per person)
- Superior Double rooms are an extra £20 per night and Luxury Double rooms are an extra £40 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Friday and Saturday night stays are an extra £30 October-November and an extra £10 in December (payable direct to the hotel on booking)
- Not available on 14, 17, 21, 25-28, 30-31 Oct; 6, 29-30 Nov; 1 Dec; 22 Dec, 2017-1 Jan, 2018
Why We Love It
- The hotel is a few minutes' drive from the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- York Minster, the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe, is less than 40 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has an outdoor hard tennis court
- Castle Howard -- a beautifully ornate stately home -- is 20 minutes' drive, while Ampleforth Abbey and the ruins of Kirkham Priory are both less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Whitby Abbey, which inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula, is less than an hour's drive away
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
(336 Member Ratings)