£119 – Yorkshire Country-House Stay with Dinner, Was £185
Tucked away in the North Yorkshire village of Malton is Burythorpe House -- an 18th-century gentleman's residence that was converted into a country-house hotel. Overnight stays with dinner are now £119, saving 35% on the usual price.
Why We Love It
- The hotel is a few minutes' drive from the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- York Minster, the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe, is less than 40 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool and an outdoor hard tennis court
- Castle Howard -- a beautifully ornate stately home -- is 20 minutes' drive, while Ampleforth Abbey and the ruins of Kirkham Priory are both less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double room (pictured), with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner (worth £29.95 per person)
- Superior Double rooms are an extra £20 per night and Luxury Double rooms are an extra £40 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Friday and Saturday are an extra £30 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 15, 21-22 Apr; 12, 26-28 May; 2-4, 10, 24 Jun
Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy but only one voucher may be used per stay. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the indicated voucher expiration date.
(322 Member reviews)