£39 – North Yorkshire: afternoon tea & swim for 2, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Best Western Crown Hotel, a former coaching inn in the Yorkshire town of Boroughbridge, is now offering Travelzoo members a deal for afternoon tea and use of the leisure facilities (including the Jacuzzi and pool), for less than £20 a head — that's half the regular price.
- Afternoon tea for two people, including a selection of sandwiches and cakes, and tea or coffee
- All-day use of the leisure facilities, including the Jacuzzi, heated indoor pool, and gym, plus robe and slipper hire for two people
- A voucher for four is £78
- Valid daily until 31 December, 2021. The leisure club is open 12-4pm and 4-8pm (to comply with Covid-19 social distancing guidelines). Afternoon tea is served in the lounge — the timing for afternoon tea will be confirmed upon booking or arrival
Why We Love It
- The former coaching inn has an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a gym, which you can use before or after you've taken your afternoon tea
- The hotel — which is in Boroughbridge, a town on the River Ure — is 30 minutes' drive from the North York Moors National Park
- You could combine your visit with a trip to Fountains Abbey, a ruinous monastery around 20 minutes' drive away — there are plenty of trails to explore in the surrounding deer park
There is a maximum group size of six people per booking. The availability of onsite facilities is subject to current government regulations at the time of your visit. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.